Qualtrics is a Survey and market research tool. It allows users to create survey instruments to track consumer behavior across diverse segments, benchmark your company versus competitors, conduct complex academic research, advertising and product testing and so much more.
Navigate to Qualtrics:
1. Once you have logged into Qualtrics, click on the Create a New Project button.
*Notice that the home screen will list recently viewed surveys that you have created.
2. On the next screen, under Create a project, click on Survey.
3. On the next screen, click on the Get Started Button.
4. The next screen gives you the opportunity to name your project and decide how to start your survey. Name your project and use the default: Create a blank survey project. Then select Create project.
5. The next screen gives you the opportunity to start creating questions. To create additional questions, click on the Add new question link. Make note of the ExpertReview score which rates the useability of your survey. The current score is Great, but click on the button to learn how to improve it.
6. Click on the button to view more information about survey useablity.
Features of the ExpertReview:
NOTE: Qualtrics users seeking phone support will be required to login to their Support Portal in order to connect with Qualtrics Support.
Follow these steps to get to a support representative:
8. Each of these options requires you to fill out a form before interacting with support, but the wait time is usually minimal.