Use the tabs to navigate the different library resources and to find more information about these topics:
- Research Databases: Access specific databases for finding articles best suited for Political Science & International Relations research.
- Top Scholarly Journals: Find the most frequently accessed Political Science & International Relations journals in our collection.
- Print Books & eBooks: Identify books with information on Political Science & International Relations topics accessible through the Wolfgram Library.
- Reference: Tools for finding Political Science & International Relations information in a variety of formats.
- Web Resources: Find information in web-based information resources.
- Writing and Citing
... in addition to research tips on:
- Boolean Operators
- Cited Reference Searching
- APA Style Guide
- Evaluating Blogs for academic research
- Evaluating Web Resources
- Scholarly vs. Non-Scholarly
- Using Wikipedia or Twitter for academic research.
- Types of Sources (Primary, Secondary, Access Tools)
OFF Campus Users NOTE: Some resources located within this guide will require you to login using the barcode from your Widener ID card or Library Research Card.