Index of Sub-Pages
We have created a variety of sub-pages to help you target your research based on the subject and type of material for which you are looking. Use the dropdown menu on the "Research Tips" tab to access these pages.
- Archives Online Catalog (collections of material, much of which is not digitized, available in the Widener Archives relating to the history of the institution)
- Wolfgram Digital Collections (exhibits available online of collected and digitized material relating to matters of institutional, local, and national history)
- Historical Documents in Archival Boxes (a guide to the searching and using the historical print materials available at the Widener Archives)
- Online Historical Exhibits (an index and guide to using the Widener collections available digitally through online historical exhibits)
Beginning Your Archival Research
When beginning an archival research project, please feel free to contact one of the University Archivists for assistance. Or, if you prefer to begin by exploring topics on your own, you can get ideas for your research by using the suggestions below:
- Click on the Subject Guides in the Tabs across the top of this page for suggestions
- Click on the Drop Down Arrow for each Subject Guide to see additional subtopics
- Search our Archival Online Catalog
- Search our Wolfgram Digital Collections
An explanation of how to search the Online Catalog and the Digital Collections can be found on the dropdown menu of the tab "Beginning Your Research." Be sure to contact us with any questions. In addition, we can almost always suggest additional places where you might find materials on your research topic.
Pennsylvania Military College
Basketball Team - 1907
Please feel free to contact us for assistance!
If you need help, click on the link below. Remember, the more information you can give us, the more we can help you. Please provide any and all information you have about the material you are seeking - names, dates, events, locations, etc.